If you are a Landlord or an Investor in residential property for rental in the North West, we have designed our professional and cost effective Selling Letting and Property Management services to you. Our specialists have a complex understanding of property management for maximum performance, various landlord/tenant laws, and years of experience of how to start, manage and finish tenancies. Why do not you get the maximum out of your investment – contact us now.
call: 01772 824 093
or visit us
27 New Hall Lane, Preston, Lancashire,PR1 5NU
- Visiting you at your property, providing rental valuation, and give advice, if you require, about letting your property.
- Giving you advice, if you require, on the safety regulations.
- Locating suitable tenants. Your property will be advertised, however we have excellent contacts with various company and other establishment personnel departments, and furthermore usually have tenants waiting.
- Accompanying future tenants to view the property.
- Getting references of the future tenants and making credit checks.
- Preparing a tenancy agreement and arranging signature.
- Collecting the tenancy deposit which will be treated according to the current legislation.
- Preparing an inventory and schedule of condition if required.
- Providing help with the transfer of water, gas, electricity and council tax accounts into the tenant’s name in two weeks.
- Receiving one month of rental payment in advance, and paying you promptly, together with a detailed statement.
- Paying regular outgoings for you, if you require, from the rent.
- Visiting the property often, and reporting any problems to you.
- Arranging repairs or maintenance, if needed, first contacting you in the case of larger works.
- Keeping contact with the tenant, and arranging renewals of the agreement if needed.
- Checking tenants out as required, re-letting and continuing the process with the minimum of vacant periods.
We hope that the above information helped you answering your questions. If there are any parts of which you are unsure, please ask us. We look forward to being of assistance to you in the letting and management of your property.